We are hiring an Engineering Manager to lead our dynamic team. This role is ideal for someone with a strong technical background, project management skills, and the ability to create precise policies and reports for internal and customer use.
Who we are
As the global pioneer in nature-based smart-city solutions, we help cities around the world to become more sustainable and more resilient against climate change. We are leading in applying smart city technologies such as the latest remote sensing and machine learning to green urban assets. With our cloud-based platform cities improve the well-being of their citizens through a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment while reducing operational costs. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your tasks will be:
- Lead and guide the engineering team in maintaining high technical standards.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Oversee project planning, execution, and delivery.
- Ensure projects align with business goals.
- Develop precise internal policies and reports.
- Create customer-facing reports that showcase technical achievements.
We need you to have:
- Product development experience (3+ years).
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and an out-of-the-box thinking mindset.
- Project management experience (3+ years).
We appreciate the interest of all job seekers in our organization. However, please note that at this time, we are unable to consider applications from outside of Hungary, who require a work permit for this position. We thank you for your understanding and encourage you to explore other opportunities with greehill in the future.