We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Project Manager (PM) for our North American business unit. The PM must be prepared to travel throughout the continental USA and will be responsible for managing the greehill projects, either directly or alongside our partners. Project scope includes all sales and delivery aspects, ensuring the required greehill quality standards, timeframe and budget targets are met, to the full satisfaction of the client. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual with hands-on mindset, positive attitude, passion for client management, tech savvy background and is excited about nature-based solutions.
Who we are?
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide highly detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city and thereby support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco, and Paris.
The Project Manager (PM) begins managing the client project when the lead becomes a qualified prospect, i.e., that as soon as the Business Developers (either greehill or our partner-based teams, “BDs”) are now in concrete discussions with the client regarding the implementation of the greehill solution. From this point on the PM will support the BDs until the deal closes and will take responsibility for reviewing and countersigning any formal proposal issued. Once the deal is closed, the project moves into the execution phase with the PM now taking full responsibility for managing the delivery of the project to greehill’s quality standards, timeframe and agreed budget to the full satisfaction of the client, always working in complete harmony with the greehill production team. At the end of this phase, when all information has been uploaded to the greehill platform, the PM hands over the project to the local Customer Success Manager (CSM).
Knowledge of lidar data collection would be an advantage in this role, allowing for the PM to be also involved in managing the scanning part of the project.
The PM should spend 40% of their time supporting BDs, while the remaining 60% of the time will be spent managing projects in sync with the greehill production team.
Your mission will be to:
- Support BDs in delivering high-value contracts by converting prospects and existing customer relationships into greehill customers.
- Support the BDs in qualifying leads, setting up meetings, and identifying potential opportunities.
- Communicate the greehill solution to clients and partners in an effective and highly competent manner, and follow up with comprehensive project scoping, proposals and commercial documentation.
- Support the sales cycle, together with the BDs from the point the lead becomes a qualified prospect to contract finalization, production and handover to the client, working closely with greehill's revenue and data production team.
- Help effectively negotiate project scope, timelines, and costs effectively with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for BDs for all topics related to project scope, timelines, and technology, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of information.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with BDs, acting as the primary point of contact for each deal process, as well as coordinating within greehill the necessary resources to facilitate successful sales and support operations.
- Travel extensively within the US, attending face-to-face meetings with clients as required.
- Display proficiency in IT/software/SaaS projects demonstrating a sound understanding of our industry, preferably, but not necessarily, in the fields of Lidar and imaging technology.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven startup environment.
- Proven experience with IT/Software/SaaS-related projects.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on presentation and negotiation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel extensively and adapt to short notice travel requirements.
- Experience in commercial negotiations and handling diverse stakeholders.
- Strong customer focus and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Lidar scanning technology.
- Experience with CAD, GIS or 3D modelling software (or similar).