We are looking for a curious and experienced GIS Operator. Apply your skills, knowledge and creativity to shape our smart city platform with the manipulation of large amounts of GIS data and quality assurance of point cloud classification. The main challenge is to ensure skilful manipulation on an outstandingly large amount of 2D/3D GIS data, which is a key input for the platform development and all its functionalities.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your contribution will be
- Vectorization of 2D data.
- Manual 2D/3D GIS data manipulation.
- QA/QC of point cloud classification.
- Database handling.
- Editing and preparing of 2D vector and 3D point cloud data for further processing.
- Documentation creation (standard operation procedure, training documents, other technical documentation).
- Work management tasks with external contractors and teams.
We need you to have
- 1 year of experience in the field of GIS/geospatial technologies.
- Degree in Geography, Geoinformatics, Cartography, Surveying, or related field.
- Experience with GIS data production.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Experience with LIDAR data and point cloud manipulation.
- Experience with GIS tools such as QGIS, ArcGIS, FME.
- Experience with PointCloudScene, CloudCompare, Lastools, or other point cloud related software.
- Experience with work management and communication skills with external parties.