To join our fast-growing green-tech company in Budapest, we are seeking a forward-thinking and experienced Social Media Manager/Specialist.
In your role you will be mainly responsible for the creation and implementation of aspirational creative communication strategies to increase brand awareness, engage our target audience, and drive meaningful results throughout our social media channel. This role requires a creative and analytical individual who is passionate about social media trends, has excellent communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
greehill is leading the way for cities around the world to digitally transform their smart city planning and green space management. With greehill's smart city technologies, such as the latest laser and camera based remote sensing and machine learning, cities gain valuable, timely and previously unavailable insights into their urban green assets. This enables them to better manage their urban forests, resulting in improved urban sustainability, biodiversity, climate resilience and citizen well-being.
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies.
- Manage and oversee social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Create, curate, and publish engaging content across social media channels.
- Monitor social media accounts, respond to comments and messages, and engage with our online community in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor industry trends, stay up to date with social media best practices, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to align social media efforts with overall brand initiatives.
- Analyze and report on social media performance using relevant metrics and provide actionable insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar role, preferably also from the emerging tech company.
- Deep understanding of variety of social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and best practices for engagement.
- English at native or bilingual proficiency.
- Team player with strong communication skills and an independent way of working (hands-on mentality).
- Proficiency in using social media management tools, analytics platforms, and content creation tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling content.
- Ability to analyse data and metrics to measure the success of social media campaigns.
If you are passionate about social media and thrive in a dynamic and creative environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please note, the job location is Hungary, Budapest.