Navigator (TLS, MLS)
We are looking for static and mobile laser scanning professionals (TLS, Terrestrial Laser Scanner and MLS, Mobile Laser Scanner Operators). Our new colleagues will perform LiDAR scanning of urban trees in Europe, completing pre- and post-processing, geodetic and GIS related tasks.
Your skills and knowledge will ensure the precise preparations, the planning of survey projects, and the provision of data acquisition and processing. You will be assisted by special, electric powered scanning vehicles, built together with an RTK GNSS System and TLS scanners.
Who we are
As the global pioneer in nature-based smart-city solutions, we help cities around the world to become more sustainable and more resilient against climate change. We are leading in applying smart city technologies such as the latest remote sensing and machine learning to green urban assets. With our cloud-based platform cities improve the well-being of their citizens through a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment while reducing operational costs. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your contribution will be
- Planning each area scanning as individual project.
- Scanning trees and urban objects in European countries (parks and streets).
- Performing basic maintenance and installation tasks of the equipment.
- Ensuring laser scanners and accessories are well calibrated according to specifications and requirements and kept in proper working order.
- Post-processing of scanned data with Riegl Software (training provided).
- Ensuring smooth logistics of the survey equipment.
- Maintaining assertive communication with authorities during the survey projects with the support of our HQ.
We need you to
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience – field surveying.
- Be well versed in surveying technology and in using laser scanning equipment.
- Competence in pre- and post-processing, geodetic and GIS related tasks.
- Possess good technical sense and interest in state-of-the-art technologies.
- Hold a valid driving license and have a safety-conscious, responsible driving style.
- Have a good command of the English language.
We give preference to
- Degree in surveying or equivalent. Diploma holders in other professional areas with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Proven experience of working with high-value equipment.
- Opportunity to develop a product with high impact on the digitization and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Cutting-edge tools and technologies to work with, e.g., LiDAR remote sensing.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-)tech experts.
Relocation package is not available for this opening.
We can proceed with applicants who have all the necessary permits to work in Hungary.
- Field Crew (Business Operation)
- Budapest, Paris, Berlin
Navigator (TLS, MLS)
Loading application form