Project Manager is a professional who oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a group of related projects that are usually designed to achieve a specific organizational goal. This role requires a broad set of skills, including strong leadership, communication, strategic planning, and project management abilities.
Who we are
As the global pioneer in nature-based smart-city solutions, we help cities around the world to become more sustainable and more resilient against climate change. We are leading in applying smart city technologies such as the latest remote sensing and machine learning to green urban assets. With our cloud-based platform cities improve the well-being of their citizens through a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment while reducing operational costs. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your tasks will be
- Develop and maintain project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resources allocation
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that align with the organization's objectives
- Identify project risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop mitigation strategies
- Communicate project status, progress, and risks. Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve project issues
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality and meet organizational standards
- Monitor programme performance and ensure that projects are completed within the timeline, scope, and budget
- Ensure that program deliverables meet the required quality standards and align with the program's goals and objectives.
We need you to have
- 3 years of experience in project management
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work closely with the stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to coordinate and liase with field crews, vendors, and partners globally
- Ability to manage multiple projects sumiltaneously and work effectively under preassure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with the greentech, software development industry and an understanding of environmental issues ans sustainability practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on speed and agile thinking
- Product (Management, Design)
Loading application form