Greehill is seeking an experienced LiDAR Operations Manager to join us in Singapore. The successful candidate will oversee daily operations and fieldwork and keep our projects on track.
The primary focus of the role is to manage the field team in Singapore, so we are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, a project management attitude and a strong technical knowledge of field surveying, LiDAR scanning, and GIS related tasks.
The vacancy is a full-time, permanent position.
Who we are
As the global pioneer in nature-based smart-city solutions, we help cities around the world to become more sustainable and more resilient against climate change. We are leading in applying smart city technologies such as the latest remote sensing and machine learning to green urban assets. With our cloud-based platform cities improve the well-being of their citizens through a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment while reducing operational costs. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your contribution will be
- Organize fieldwork and assign shifts to operators.
- Maintain schedules and optimize productivity levels.
- Coordinate with Singaporean and other authorities for operations and clearance for projects.
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management on project progress.
- Create forecasting models/charts for productivity and project completion.
- Conduct field work personally as needed.
- Familiarize oneself with all technical workflows.
- Create new SOPs as needed to facilitate ongoing growth.
- Field experience with technical equipment outdoors (LiDAR or similar).
- Understanding of GNSS at a technical level (e.g., RTK, PPK, baselines, data rates, sources of error, best practices).
- Experience with CAD, GIS, or 3D modeling software.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of Singaporean culture and resources.
- Ability to deal with complex, demanding situations.
- Understanding of the concept of errors, accuracy and terms like standard deviation, rmse, and similar statistical measures of error/accuracy confidence.
We give preference to
- Experience in Engineering is preferred.
- Candidates with a valid Class 3 driver’s license.
- Opportunity to develop a product with high impact on the digitization and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Cutting-edge tools and technologies to work with (e.g. in remote sensing).
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-)tech experts.
Relocation package is not available for this opening. We can proceed with applicants who have all the necessary permits to work in Singapore.