We are looking for an experienced Event Manager who is open to joining us and taking our events and appearances to the next level. This role covers the end-to-end management of our international and domestic events, from idea to successful project completion.
Who we are
As the global leader in nature-based smart city solutions, we help cities around the world become greener and more resilient against climate change. We apply the latest remote sensing technologies and develop machine learning algorithms and software to automate the analysis of urban trees and green spaces. With our cloud-based platform, cities can improve the operational efficiency of green space management and strategic city planning to create a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment.
Greehill is building an active presence at the world's most prominent events with a smart city, forestry and sustainability focus, as well as participating in relevant webinars, roundtables and booth talks.
Our new colleague will play a key role in promoting the brand of greehill, so this role will directly contribute to spreading the mission of how to make cities greener, safer and more livable.
Tasks in this role
- Support the yearly event planning in line with the marketing strategy and business needs
- Plan exhibition booth and activities around the world (conferences, tradeshows, booth talks, roundtables, webinars, internal events)
- Manage all operations of international and domestic events in charge from start to finish
- Produce proposals for events, including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations and budget
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers; control their delivery to ensure smooth event logistics and presence (venue, technical services, printing, equipment, catering, etc.)
- Organize photo and video shoots (briefing, timing control, help with props)
- Ensure effective communication with the hosts and participants, manage the follow-up activities
- Lead the evaluation processes and suggest improvements
With this experience, you will take off
- Previous events management experience within a corporate or business environment (B2B, B2G)
- Confidence to lead and manage the end-to-end implementation of international events
- Flexibility with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment with an international focus
- Ability to travel for international events roughly ~5% of the time
- Fluency in English
Why you should work with us
- You will get a competitive compensation package
- You can work on a high-impact mission that directly contributes to the mitigation of climate change
- Based on a strong and consistent performance, you will be eligible to participate in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan