We are looking for a senior Python Coder who is keenly interested in Python-based processing of LIDAR data, object detection, validation and transformation. This role will directly contribute to the creation and maintenance of greener, safer and more resilient urban spaces.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. This insight will provide cities with the information they need to ensure the maintenance and development of their green spaces. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your task will be
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes for solving various challenges.
- Support image manipulation and processing by Python tools.
- Support ML processing using Python tools
- Ensuring runtime performance enhancement for analysis of existing 2D, 3D, GIS data
We need you to have
- High level knowledge of Python, strong algorithmic thinking
- Team-player attitude
We value if you have
- Knowledge in data processing of urban objects.
- Experience in C++ and cloud devops tools.
- Experience in a startup working environment.
- Opportunity to have high impact on the digitisation and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing team with a lot of freedom to develop together with us.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-) tech experts.
- Engineering (Software Development)
Loading application form