We are looking for a GIS Expert who is comfortable with and eager to develop in geospatial applications, and open to further developing the data production system for our nature-based smart city platform. This production system is the basis of our services, so your ideas will directly contribute to the maintenance of urban green spaces.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. This insight will provide cities with the information they need to ensure the maintenance and development of their green spaces. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your task will be
- Creating metadata for data production, publication to web-map.
- Creating auto-QC scripts for data production using Python or GIS modelbuilder tools.
- Creating of point cloud queries, implementing GIS models related to point clouds.
- Visualizing of data production/management processes on web-map applications.
We need you to have
- Experience with QGIS, ArcGIS, FME, Cloudcompare and Lastools or other point cloud related software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Python scripting.
- At least intermediate level experience related to the tasks listed (3 years).
We value if you have
- Experience with LIDAR data processing and point cloud manipulation.
We are looking for
- High-performing professionals who take ownership and have a can-do & self-starter attitude.
- Experts who strive for excellence and are eager to work hard to become a little better every day.
- Opportunity to have high impact on the digitization and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge Machine Learning models and leading technologies (LIDAR sensing).
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing team with a lot of freedom to develop together with us.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-) tech experts.