We are looking for a Python Coder who is keenly interested in Python-based processing of LIDAR data, object detection, validation and transformation. This role will directly contribute to the creation and maintenance of greener, safer and more resilient urban spaces.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your task will be
- Support the ML processing of remotely sensed terrestrial data using Python tools (TLS/MLS LIDAR and panoramic images).
- Joint processing and analysis of multispectral space imagery with MLS data, creation of related Python tools.
- Integration of Python-based operations for 3D and image annotation into production pipeline.
- Ensuring runtime performance enhancement for analysis of existing 2D, 3D GIS data in a cloud environment.
We need you to have
- High level knowledge of Python tools, strong algorithmic thinking.
- Experience working with 2D, 3D GIS data in a cloud environment.
- At least intermediate level experience related to the tasks listed (3 years).
We value if you have
- Knowledge in data processing of urban objects.
- Experience in a startup working environment.
We are looking for
- High-performing professionals who take ownership and have a can-do & self-starter attitude.
- Experts who strive for excellence and are eager to work hard to become a little better every day.
- Opportunity to have high impact on the digitization and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing team with a lot of freedom to develop together with us.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-) tech experts.