We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (M/F/D) to help us expand our clientele in Spain and France. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable business growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we create very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. This insight will provide cities with the information they need to ensure the predictive maintenance and development of their green spaces. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your tasks will be
- Develop and strengthen greehill's business presence in Spain and France.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on customer satisfaction and financial gain.
- Conduct research to identify new contacts, markets and customer needs.
- Regular contact with potential (new and current) customers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, strategic partners and recognized scientists.
- Attend industry events such as conferences and exhibitions.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Preparation of offers and participation in tenders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Control of the budget and costs.
- Documenting progress, drawing conclusions, regular management report.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
We need you to have
- Networking for the development of good interpersonal relationships.
- Market and industry knowledge, desirable in the B2G sector.
- Experience in high level sales or project management positions.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Resilience to stress and reliability in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills and customer focus.
- Leadership skills and self-motivation.
- Mastery of project management and office productivity tools.
- Good command of English (business fluent in written and spoken English).
- Willingness to travel.
We are looking for
- High-performing professionals with a growth mindset who take ownership and have a can-do & self-starter attitude.
- Experts who strive for excellence and are eager to work hard to become a little better every day.
- An opportunity for a role that directly contributes to the proactive maintenance of urban forests and the health of urban life, and thus has a major impact on the adaptation to climate change.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-)tech experts.
- Competitive compensation package.