We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (M/F/D) to help us expand our clientele in France and/or in Spain. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable business growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Who we are
As the global pioneer in nature-based smart-city solutions, we help cities around the world to become more sustainable and more resilient against climate change. We are leading in applying smart city technologies such as latest remote sensing and machine learning to green urban assets. With our cloud-based platform cities improve the well-being of their citizens through a greener, healthier, safer and more resilient urban environment while reducing operational costs. We currently operate offices in Budapest, Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
Your tasks will be
- Develop and strengthen greehill's business presence in France or Spain.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on customer satisfaction and financial gain.
- Conduct research to identify new contacts, markets and customer needs.
- Regular contact with potential (new and current) customers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, strategic partners and recognized scientists.
- Attend industry events such as conferences and exhibitions.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Preparation of offers and participation in tenders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Control of the budget and costs.
- Documenting progress, drawing conclusions, regular management report.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
We need you to have
- Networking for the development of good interpersonal relationships.
- Market and industry knowledge, desirable in the B2G sector.
- Experience in high level sales or project management positions.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Resilience to stress and reliability in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills and customer focus.
- Leadership skills and self-motivation.
- Mastery of project management and office productivity tools.
- Good command of English (business fluent in written and spoken English).
- Willingness to travel.
We are looking for
- High-performing professionals with a growth mindset who take ownership and have a can-do & self-starter attitude.
- Experts who strive for excellence and are eager to work hard to become a little better every day.
- An opportunity for a role that directly contributes to the proactive maintenance of urban forests and the health of urban life, and thus has a major impact on the adaptation to climate change.
- Possibility to work and learn in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-)tech experts.
- Competitive compensation package.