This is a remote opportunity for GIS Operator contractors and students living in Hungary and speaking English. In this offer, all training materials, communication and the work itself will be in English. If you prefer to communicate and work in Hungarian, please apply here.
Greehill deals with the digitization of urban trees, relying on high-performance laser scanning and machine vision processing. An important part of our work is object digitization in point cloud (trees and other urban artefacts). By performing these tasks, our operators directly contribute to the development of a nature-based smart city platform.
For more information, please visit www.greehill.com.
We are looking for contractors to digitize predefined objects (trees, poles, vehicles, other urban artefacts) from the source photographs and 3D LiDAR point clouds.
- Digitizing objects given in photographs and 3D LIDAR point clouds according to a set of rules.
- Editing and creating vector data based on 3D LiDAR point clouds.
- Perform basic operations on 3D LiDAR point clouds.
- At least 20 hours of work per week.
- Excellent spatial vision and visual perception.
- Proficiency in computer work (e.g. data processing).
- Being a contractor or a full-time student in Hungary.
- Fast internet connection.
- Tolerance of monotony and ability to work accurately and precisely.
- Experience in editing and administering spatial databases.
- Map or graphics operator experience.
- Experience in spatial data collection.
- Knowledge of PCS software.
- Studies in geography, geoinformatics.
What we offer
- Remote assignment (office contact days possible on request).
- Fully flexible working hours: you will choose the time when you work.
- Opportunity to support technology that positively impacts urban trees and urban life through the digitization of urban green spaces.
- Performance-based, fair compensation (for this assignment, greehill pays against a fiscal invoice or through a student cooperative).
Apply by sending your CV in English via the link below.
If you are interested in our full-time GIS positions as employment, please visit our careers page: https://career.greehill.com/ or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with general enquiries or questions.