We are looking for a curious and highly experienced frontend developer. Apply your skills, knowledge and creativity to shape our cloud-based smart city platform with cutting edge frontend and backend solutions such as representation of very high-resolution panoramic images, 3D data visualization and complex analytic calculations.
Who we are
As the global pioneer for digital twins of urban forests, we provide very detailed digital copies of each individual tree in a city. With our solution we support the digital transformation of smart cities world-wide. Combining the latest laser scanning technology with the most advanced AI & machine learning methods, greehill enables cities to be radically more productive in their daily operations and to improve the well-being of citizens through a greener, healthier, and more resilient urban environment. We currently operate offices in Budapest (HQ, R&D), Berlin, Singapore, San Francisco and Paris.
The major challenge is to handle terra-bytes of data (city-scale 2D, 3D, and point clouds) online and in real-time with a user-friendly interface.
Your contribution will be
- Designing and coding key frontend components of large-scale web applications and single-page apps.
- Creating solutions to represent 2D and 3D geographical data.
- Setting up UX/UI based on design plans.
Your contribution will shape greehill treenery, the leading digital smart city platform for greenery management.
We need you to have
3+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- Strong knowledge of React framework.
- Experience with Git.
- Proven track record of implementing high-performance frontend solutions (in any programming language) depending on seniority level.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
Experience with Azure cloud.
- Experience in designing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Previous work experience with GIS projects.
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable codes.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors.
We are looking for
- Curious, purpose-driven, out-of-the-box thinkers, seeking complex technological challenges.
- High-performing professionals who take ownership and have a can-do & self-starter attitude.
- Experts who strive for excellence and are eager to work hard to become a little better every day.
- Opportunity to develop a product with high impact on the digitization and management of urban forests and on climate change adaptation in cities.
- Cutting-edge tools and technologies to work with, e.g., LiDAR remote sensing, AI- & machine learning, complex micro-services (Kubernetes) based web-applications.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom to grow together with us.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, open-minded team of passionate (green-) tech experts.