Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greehill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant cities of Budapest, Paris, Berlin and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greehill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products, we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
Learn more about us at www.greehill.com.
greehill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas, and as part of the expansion, we are looking for an experienced financial assistant supporting the local management and the CFO.
These tasks are waiting for you
- You will perform day-to-day financial, administrative tasks as part of the finance department.
- You support the Procure to Pay cycle, from with purchase orders to scanning, registering, and validating incoming invoices, circulating for approval and after coding transmitting to external bookkeeping, to filing.
- You also will be key in initiating and registering bank transactions in a compliant manner.
- In addition, you will create, distribute, and follow up on our outgoing invoices, oversee individual customer accounts as part of Order to Cash flow.
- You will support the CFO with preparing financial reports, statistics, and reconciliations/documentation.
- You will be actively participating in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities, communicating with external bookkeepers and auditors.
- You carry out other financial administrative tasks supporting the finance department and the company.
- Occasional replacement of back-office manager.
With these skills, you take off
- You have successfully completed your education in finance or accounting or administration area.
- You are a self-starter, well organized and structured, your work speaks of high level of accuracy and quality standards.
- You enjoy teamwork and are communicative, motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- You have 2-3 of professional experience in the field of finance and accounting and a solid generalist background, ideally within a small, medium company or a start-up.
- You are confident in the use of MS Office and possess solid English skills both written and spoken.
We are looking for
- Precise and independent professionals with superior attention to detail, who can perform multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communicators with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals.
- Passionate, motivated team players.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, young, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Brand new, cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.