Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products, we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
Learn more about us at greehill.com.
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
These tasks are waiting for you
- You advise, supervise and support the team members and managers of the departments you supervise in all personnel-related matters and also take over the operational day-to-day business.
- You will find the right talent for us, manage the entire recruiting process within your area of responsibility and support your colleagues with onboarding measures.
- In addition, you plan and accompany personnel measures and their implementation and coordinate with our external service providers.
- You will be actively involved in the further development and optimization of operational and strategic HR processes and tools and will take responsibility for individual topics. For example, you design and develop our personnel development portfolio and a feedback system.
- You will be in close contact with your stakeholders, will identify needs within the organization, develop ideas and derive measures from them.
- You will support the development of a value-driven organisation and greehill being a great place to work in relevant local markets.
- You will contribute to making greehill a diverse and humanistic workplace, developing a trustful climate that encourages an open and honest dialogue.
- At any time, act as an ambassador for the greehill values and drive initiatives to keep the greehill values a living reality.
- You report to our top management and coordinate closely with all managers.
With these skills, you take off
- You have successfully completed your studies (university/technical college) with a focus on human resources, law or psychology or comparable education.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of human resources and a solid generalist background, ideally within a start-up and/or the IT industry.
- You are familiar with human resources development, have strong conceptual skills and ideally have a systemic education.
- Working with people is your passion and you can inspire others.
- You enjoy teamwork and are communicative, motivated, flexible and service-oriented.
- You are an organizational talent and can manage a variety of projects independently.
- You act in a structured manner and have high-quality standards for your work.
- You are confident in the use of MS Office and convince with English skills.
We are looking for
- Strong communicators with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Brand new, cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.