Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greehill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the greenest city of the world, Singapore, the vibrant city of Budapest, Berlin and Paris.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greehill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at www.greehill.com).
greehill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- To take over and manage digitization project for urban greenery of Singapore.
- To exchange with various stakeholders: the client (municipality), our IT development, IT support and our production team.
- To support the client about the running system.
- To plan and monitor activities of running projects.
- To manage budget planning for new customer requests.
- To facilitate and manage weekly, monthly progress meetings and reports.
- To edit technical documentations of the project.
- To own the risk management process.
- To ensure the security and safety regulations.
- To make sure that the project goals are met in terms of quality, deadlines and budget.
We need you to have
- Proven track record of successfully managed IT projects.
- Experience in managing international / cross-cultural projects with medium and large scope and scale (at least 5 years).
- Strong communication skills in English.
We value if you have
- Experience in working with governmental and municipal clients.
- Greenery-related education and/or working experience (Horticultural Engineering, Environmental Management, City Planning or similar).
- Understanding of LIDAR scanning, GIS and / or Machine Learning projects.
- Interest in Technology an Digitization.
- Passion for urban greenery.
We are looking for
- Outstanding communicators with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Assertive, customer-focused managers with empathy, and detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Exciting international projects.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Competitive compensation package.