Would you like to work for an innovative green-technology company that helps cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places?
Then join greehill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on, process and people driven CFO to build-up and manage finance, legal and business operations.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greehill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our product we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
Learn more about us at greeHill.
greehill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Be responsible of the functioning of daily finance and operational processes of the company (including our international daughter companies).
- As member of the management team (reporting to CEO), you provide crucial business operational support ensuring that the business and operations are running smoothly, adding reliable information and value to leadership discussions, operational discussions, etc.
- Control, liaise and coordinate operational and financial matters of the group with external service providers (solicitor, accountant, banks, etc.).
- Develop, and implement cross-divisional operational processes and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Oversee management of all operational functions such as finance, controlling, legal, administration, HR, facility management.
- Manage the preparation of the groups yearly budgets and agreed KPIs.
- Manage and undertake key financial operations including cash flow management and accounting processes.
- Manage regular reporting and revolving planning including profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow and KPIs.
- Manage all legal matters related to Human Resources (working contracts, payroll, leave management, etc.).
- Continuously analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Ensure that internal policies and procedures are followed and documented.
- Be the “go-to-person” for all administrative, legislation and regulations related questions.
- Build-up and lead finance and administration team (currently 1 financial assistant)
- Develop relationships with management, key staff, internal stakeholders and external finance and legal service providers
- Manage and Support the development of the organizational culture
We need you to have
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Proven experience in successfully scaling up a tech-start up (preferred) or minimum 7 years related work experience in finance, administration, and project management for international organizations.
- International working experience / background (business English fluent in word and writing required)
We value if you have
- German language knowledge.
- Chartered Accountant qualification.
We are looking for
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and precise problem-solvers with strong communication skills and an analytical mind.
- Highly reliable, trustworthy, and proactive professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup company and an international, diverse team of exceptional individuals.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest.
- Competitive compensation package.