Would you like to help cities all over the world turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at www.greehill.com).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- As part of a growing design team, work with the lead designer and the marketing team while reporting directly to the Communications Manager.
- Learn and understand the design components and language of greeHill.
- Produce and edit creative assets on a regular basis, including videos, flyers, and graphics for marketing campaigns.
- Assist the commercial art direction with precise implementation of the creative materials.
- Take part in the development and implementation of the brand.
- Proactively cooperate with the marketing team and the lead designer to find areas to optimize design production.
We need you to have
- 3+ years of experience in commercial design.
- Strong sense of design principles and art theory (color, shape, form, value, etc.).
- Ability to generate creative concepts across various platforms, understanding of the latest trends.
- Adobe CC (namely Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects) knowledge or equivalent software skills.
- Strong ability to edit/cut videos and create eye-catching effects and motion graphics.
- Ability to think in components and work along with brand guidelines.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
We value if you have
- Experience working for a startup company.
- Familiarity with IT systems and workflows.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
We are looking for
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team with a lot of freedom and high impact through exciting international projects.
- Transparent and fair company culture combined with an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.