Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to work across three continents (Europe, Asia, North America) to support funding for green-tech projects?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup working to create healthier cities through healthier trees.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
Headquartered in Budapest, HU, greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be to
- Develop and execute strategies to engage partners in mutually beneficial relationships, including potential funding opportunities.
- Research sources of funding and eligibility for our potential and existing clients in the public sector worldwide.
- Build strong partnerships and manage relationships with key institutional partners on an international level.
- Provide and analyze the political and social context in different countries for the climate funding initiatives.
- Cooperate with our business developers in networking and targeting potential clients on a global level.
- Engage with public and private funders.
- Develop the financing scheme in public and philanthropically funded deals.
- Prepare applications and documentation to help clients secure funding.
We need you to have
- Understanding of the international funding landscape in climate-related projects.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (finance, funding, public or international relations, etc.).
- Knowledge of local government structures and regulations regarding the environment.
- Good technical understanding of environmental, climate change and development policy issues.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with an intercultural mindset.
- Excellent negotiation skills with fluency in English.
- College degree in finance, economics, public relations or similar.
We value if you have
- Experience in business development or client relationship management, preferably in the public sector, or at consulting firms.
- Relevant professional experience in different countries and cultures.
- Active network at municipalities.
- Fluency in other languages.
We are looking for
- Strong communicators with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team with a lot of freedom and high impact on a global level.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate, creative minds.
- Opportunity for a mix of remote and office-based work.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool offices with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.