Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
GreeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
GreeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Boosting greeHill’s machine learning competence by adding latest advancements to our cutting-edge ecosystem that revolutionizes urban forestry.
- Making sure that existing tooling and infrastructure are used to their fullest potential throughout the research lifecycle.
- Implementing and modifying machine learning methods by using best software development practices.
- Optimizing models for size & speed on cloud environment.
- Providing technology and research support for the designing of new products and business use cases.
We need you to have
- Solid background in Deep Learning: several years of experience in developing and deploying deep learning algorithms.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data processing infrastructures and high-performance computer systems.
- Understanding of ML workflow: preparing the data, implementing and training ML models, evaluating results.
- Proven expertise with deep learning models and programming languages.
- Fluent in Linux/Unix environment.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Professional experience with modern deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jax or MxNet.
- Knowledge/expertise in parallel/distributed computing, such as GPU- and TPU-based model training.
- Demonstrated success in applying complex machine learning methods for real-world value creation.
We value if you have
- An MSc or Ph.D. in an engineering or science.
- Experience of working in agile environments.
- Experience in speed and memory footprint optimization of deep learning models.
- Experience with environmental analysis.
- Solid expertise in working with Azure or GCP cloud provider.
- Experience with a broad range of Machine Learning and Data Science projects.
- Experience with SQL, RedShift, Drill, Spark, DataBricks, EMR and other data querying tools.
We are looking for
- Strong communicators with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.