Would you like to be part of a company that helps cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Are you a natural people person with strong organizational skills who truly enjoys human interactions and building relationships?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech company with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at www.greehill.com).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Conducting candidate and market research on different online platforms.
- Assisting in CV-screening, monitoring the candidate tracking tool system.
- Keeping contact with candidates via email, phone, social media platforms.
- Planning and scheduling interviews with candidates.
- Conducting phone screening interviews.
- Supporting job description-management.
- Posting job advertisements on different portals, careers pages and social networks.
- Providing assistance to our HR department in day-to-day operations.
We need you to have
- Excellent English both oral and written.
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking superpower and accuracy.
- College degree/ongoing studies preferably in Human Resources, Economics or similar.
We value if you have
- International experience/background.
- Any additional language knowledge.
We are looking for
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a meaningful mission with high impact at a globally expanding green technology company.
- Exciting international recruitment/HR projects.
- Part time position (with a possibility to extend to full time).
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse, and creative team of passionate green enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.