Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies. (Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- managing Azure based ecosystem.
- implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- automated resource monitoring and pipeline evaluation.
- managing servers and VMs on different environments with bash scripts.
- running data processing jobs, using rest APIs and scripts.
- implementing python scripts, managing database updates.
- managing deployments, storage, and backups.
We need you to have
- passion to learn and maintain cutting-edge high availability infrastructures.
- knowledge of network concepts.
- familiarity with python and shell script.
- experience with containerization.
- familiarity with cloud concepts.
- generic SQL and DB knowledge.
- strong English knowledge.
We value if you have
- familiarity with API concepts.
- experience with security standards.
- experience with Jira.
- previous work experience with GIS projects.
We are looking for
- curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- transparent and fair company culture.
- cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- competitive compensation package.