Would you like to be part of a company that helps cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be the operational hub of a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. Our products use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- to manage and solve day to day office related tasks.
- to be the go-to-person for our continuously growing team in Budapest.
- to handle all office logistics including purchasing equipment, supplies and to assist with office technology.
- to manage relationships with office related vendors, service partners.
- to execute administrative tasks for our Finance Manager and Head of Human Resources.
- to implement office policies.
- to support the process of selecting and moving into a new office space in Budapest.
- to organize company events.
We need you to have
- an extroverted, flexible personality with a proactive and assertive attitude.
- min. 1-2 years of experience in office management or a similar role.
- fluent Hungarian and English language skills (writing and speaking).
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- ability to prioritize and execute complex tasks reliably, precisely, and independently.
- exceptional communication skills to build trustworthy relationships.
- true enjoyment from helping others and building strong office culture.
- ownership and resourcefulness to identify and solve problems.
- resilience to navigate priorities and constant change.
We value if you have
- previous experience in a dynamic and creative startup environment.
- German language knowledge.
- previous experience in financial and or HR assistance.
- opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a high impact and future advancement opportunities.
- transparent and fair company culture.
- supervisors who care for the professional and personal development of employees.
- cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- competitive compensation package.