Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greehill.com).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- to take over international digitization projects for urban greenery from Business Development once the contract with the client is signed.
- to manage a GIS- and Machine Learning-based technical process with the various stakeholders: the client (municipalities), our LIDAR specialists, our GIS operators, and our greenery specialists.
- to make sure that the project goals are met in terms of quality, deadlines and budget.
- to provide feedback to the development team based on the feedback of your clients.
- to run regular reviews to ensure that clients are utilizing the technology to its full potential.
We need you to have
- Proven track record of successfully managed GIS related or similar technical projects.
- English fluent in spoken and written.
- Passion for urban greenery.
- Flexibility to travel (<2 days a week).
We value if you have
- Experience working with governmental and municipal clients.
- Understanding of LIDAR scanning projects.
We are looking for
- Outstanding communicators with strong interpersonal skills.
- Assertive managers with empathy and a detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.