Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. In our products we use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- 3D point cloud data manipulation and filtering.
- Basic spatial analysis.
- Manual 2D/3D GIS data manipulation.
- QA/QC of point cloud classification.
We need you to have
- 1 year of experience in the field of geospatial technologies.
- Degree in Geography, Geoinformatics, Cartography, Surveying or related field.
- Experience with GIS data production.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Experience with LIDAR data and point cloud manipulation.
- Experience with GIS tools such as QGIS, Arcgis, FME etc.
We are looking for
- Good problem-solvers with attention to details and willingness to focus on repetitive work.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.