Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant cities of Budapest, Paris, Berlin and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. Our products use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Building and coding key frontend components of large-scale web applications and single page apps.
- Creating solutions to represent 2D, 3D geographical data.
- Setting up UX/UI based on design plans.
We need you to have
- 2+ years of experience as a frontend developer.
- Strong knowledge of React framework.
- Experience with Git.
- Proven track record of implementing high performance frontend solutions (in any programming language) depending on seniority level.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Experience with Azure cloud.
- Experience in designing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Previous work experience with GIS projects.
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable codes.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors.
We are looking for
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Brand new, cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.