Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. Our products use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Design, develop, release and maintain new features and services of our product.
- Build and code backend microservices.
- Implement quick prototypes.
- Write automated unit tests.
- Provide robust and stable codes, apply performance tests.
We need you to have
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development.
- Strong Node.js knowledge.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Experience in using TDD.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Knowledge of microservice architectures.
- Familiarity with object-oriented development and design paradigms.
- Experience in designing E2E web applications.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker.
- Experience with Azure cloud.
- Previous work experience with GIS projects.
We are looking for
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.