Would you like to help cities all over the world to turn into more livable, greener places? Would you like to be part of a team of professionals that solves unique challenges with cutting-edge technologies?
Then join greeHill and become part of a globally expanding green-tech startup with offices in the vibrant city of Budapest and in the greenest city of the world, Singapore.
Who we are
We love trees. And we love technology.
greeHill transforms urban forestry management and city planning for a greener future. We provide cities with digitization services and tools to boost the positive impact of urban trees on urban life. Our products use the latest sensors, computer vision, and machine learning technologies.
(Learn more about us at greeHill).
greeHill is globally expanding in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Your task will be
- Ensuring high quality user experience.
- Introducing automated test methodology.
- Implementing and executing tests (preferably automated), isolating bugs, troubleshooting, and logging defects.
- Preparing test scenarios, test specifications, and supporting the improvement of automation frameworks.
- Championing the importance of quality improvement across all stages of the software development lifecycle.
We need you to have
- Experience in planning test routines and quality assurance activities for E2E solutions.
- Familiarity with writing automation tests for web applications.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- API testing and debugging experience using tools such as Postman or SOAPUI.
- Generic SQL and DB knowledge.
- Good command of English.
We value if you have
- Experience in performance testing.
- Experience with Jira.
- Previous work experience with GIS projects.
We are looking for
- Curious, out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Proactive, open-minded, high performing professionals who are keen to build and to grow.
- Passionate, motivated team players with the willingness to boost and empower the team.
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom and high impact on product development.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, diverse team of passionate (green-) tech enthusiasts.
- Transparent and fair company culture.
- Cozy and cool office in the heart of Budapest with regular social events.
- Competitive compensation package.